Quainton Hall runs three minibuses at each end of the school day from areas around central Harrow.
Morning collection times are organised to get children to school by 8.30am.
Evening journeys leave school at 5.00pm. If they are not joining an after-school activity, members of staff look after the children from the end of school at 4.00pm. (There is no charge for children who are waiting for their minibus departure).
The cost of the bus service is:
- £215.00 per term (single journey) for 5 days per week
- £200.00 per term (single journey) for 4 days per week
- £175.00 per term (single journey) for 3 days per week
- £155.00 per term (single journey) for 2 days per week
- £115.00 per term (single journey) for 1 day per week
In each case return journeys are charged at double the rate above.
Ad-hoc journeys are charged £10.00 per single journey.
All these charges are added to end of term invoices.
Please note the minibus service will not run on the following afternoons (the last day of each term): Friday 9th July 2021.