Our mission is to help achieve personal growth and success for each and every child within a caring ethos.
This mission becomes reality in the environment of a small, dynamic, family-orientated school, where cultural diversity is acknowledged and valued.
We set great store by pastoral care of the highest order alongside a clear concern for the welfare of your child. We teach the values of openness and mutual respect throughout our School community, in which there is a strong belief in the traditional values of education.
At Quainton Hall, your child will
- enjoy a well-balanced curriculum, designed to give the best possible opportunities
- participate in a wide range of sporting, artistic and musical activities
- engage in a stimulating variety of extra-curricular pursuits
Together we will
- enable your child to develop talents and an enthusiasm for learning
- enable your child to grow into a confident and enthusiastic young person, ready for the challenges and opportunities of further education and life
We benefit from
- specialist subject teaching from an early age
- a broad, stimulating and challenging education
- excellent facilities
- fresh food, prepared on-site each day
- our own coeducational nursery